CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

It's a rare day when I get both of the boys to sit still, smile and take a picture with me!The Dad's planned a wonderful picnic for the occasion but it was a cold and rainy day. The picnic ended moving indoors. It was still delicious and we had wonderful company!
The boys were constantly on the go. They are just so busy!
And here's a pic of all the ladies that made this beautiful family what it is today! We are so blessed and I love you all so much.
Thank you moms and GG so much for being so supportive, strong and loving to me and my wonderful boys!

Here's a picture of Colin in the shower after
we spent the afternoon planting flowers.
He was such a mess I couldn't carry him up the stairs
to the bath so we opted for the shower!

No comments: