CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ahhh, Colorado delivers a beautiful weekend!

We took the kids to Civic Green park for the weekly play date. I could not keep Austin or Colin out of the water. Austin beat the heat by wading in the water.
Brooke and Austin take time to cheese it up for the camera :)

One of my several attempts to take a picture with the boys. Some day I will get them to both look at the camera... and some day they might even smile!!!
Austin is quite the climber! Here he is climbing this apparatus. He told me he was Spider Man!
Colin wants so badly to be a agile as his big brother!
We had to take a little rest in the shade.
Colin was soaked to the bone.
He is fearless and walks directly into the fountains you see behind him.He was not so happy when I pulled him away from the fountains. Look at that face!

No comments: