CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

The boys woke up this morning with big smiles :) Why wouldn't they??? They woke up to big balloons and big suckers!






The weather is surreal! Our front yard has a foot and a half of snow and it's 65 degrees outside!
Here is some of the neighborhood crew! Thomas, Tanner, Austin and Colin :) We are missing about 7 kiddos in this pic!

Grandma Ellsworth celebrates her Birthday on Valentines Day so I wanted to prepare a special dinner. Grandma was giving me a hard time saying that I couldn't "really cook" because I always prepare Dream Dinners for our meals. I challenged her to pick any meal, and I would prepare it. She chose Chicken Fricassee and Wild Mushroom Risotto (BTW, I have never even heard of fricassee). I made both from scratch!

Here we are about 3 hours into the preparation of the meal... Looking good! (BTW, if you'd ever like to prepare this meal yourself, I would highly recommend having an 8 burner stove :)
And Voila!!! Dinner is served!! I have to hand it to myself, the final product was incredible!!! I did have a little help with chopping and stirring, but the remainder of the meal was prepared by yours truly :) And Grandma had to admit at the beginning of the meal that...
I can cook!!!!!
Yes, you read it correctly... Linda Ellsworth admitted that her daughter, Heather Ellsworth, can cook!!!!!


No comments: