CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Lucius Family Dinner :)

So here is a picture of Colin with his "hand getting caught in the cookie jar". Actually, it was his apple sauce bowl! I looked away for less than 5 seconds and this is what happened. Enjoy the pics. In the pic above he is saying... "Did I do that???"
Now he is saying... "Yes, I did... and it was good!"
"Hey...What do you think???"
"Ha ha, Mom and Dad! Now I have to get a bubble bath. Yay, I win!!!!" (Colin loves bubble baths)

Sorry the video was sideways, but it's still cute :)

1 comment:

Dave said...

Hi Heather,
Thanks for the sweet comments about Max. It would've been great to see you and meet your boys. Colin and Austin are adorable. Hopefully we'll get out there again soon. I keep up with how you guys are doing through your blog and of course updates from their proudest grandparents. It looks like they are happy happy boys. Take care.
Love, Linda, Dave and Max